Marketing and Social Media SpecialistJob Description
This position will require the successful candidate to manage the marketing and social media for three different products.
We are looking for a talented Social Media/marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for creating original copy to post with photos and video content across our social media platforms to increase fan base and engagement across all our national social platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Create, edit, publish and share engaging content daily - original text, organizational news with a focus on images, graphics, videos and marketing campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Develop creative online engagement tactics in cooperation with regional chapters in support of their marketing strategy and goals.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule and calendar in line with the organization’s broader marketing campaigns
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective supporters through campaigns and incentives
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with organizational goals
- Ability to report on best performing posts and social metrics
- Monitor and leverage hashtags and trending content relevant to the organization
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer conversations
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout) for consistency with brand guidelines and overall digital presence
- Performs other duties as requested.